Aquaforest

Kodski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I've recently tried a few Aquaforest products in replacement of some other products I've been using, and I'm loving them! Here's my problem though, I want to order more, but its difficult to find a place online that has everything. Brs and Saltwater Aquarium have limited selection and are missing some of the products I'd like to order. My LFS' don't carry Aquaforest regularly either. So my question is, where is everyone purchasing their Aquaforest products through?

Here are the products I'd like to try.

Starter set
NitraPhos Minus
Power Elixir
Zoa Food
Probiotic Reef Salt
A few of the fish foods/additives

Wasabiroot

Valonia Slayer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps you could contact their company (I believe they are in Poland) and see if they can ship overseas. Or, they may have a dealer locator.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi everyone,
I've recently tried a few Aquaforest products in replacement of some other products I've been using, and I'm loving them! Here's my problem though, I want to order more, but its difficult to find a place online that has everything. Brs and Saltwater Aquarium have limited selection and are missing some of the products I'd like to order. My LFS' don't carry Aquaforest regularly either. So my question is, where is everyone purchasing their Aquaforest products through?

Here are the products I'd like to try.

Starter set
NitraPhos Minus
Power Elixir
Zoa Food
Probiotic Reef Salt
A few of the fish foods/additives
Use use a wide variety of thier supplements.

BRS
Mr Saltwater
aquaCave
coral view

OP
OP
Kodski

Kodski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps you could contact their company (I believe they are in Poland) and see if they can ship overseas. Or, they may have a dealer locator.
I haven't reached out to the company directly, and maybe I should, but they do have a dealer locator. One of my LFS is listed under their locator, but I've never seen an Aquaforest product on the shelf. I suppose I should ask to see if they can order some stuff.

Wasabiroot

Valonia Slayer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't reached out to the company directly, and maybe I should, but they do have a dealer locator. One of my LFS is listed under their locator, but I've never seen an Aquaforest product on the shelf. I suppose I should ask to see if they can order some stuff.
Worth a shot! I like their magnesium test and Pro-Bio.

OP
OP
Kodski

Kodski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use use a wide variety of thier supplements.

BRS
Mr Saltwater
aquaCave
coral view
BRS and Saltwater don't have what I'm after. Aquacave doesn't appear to carry AF? Coralvue doesn't sell AF products online either, only through their retail partners they say.

OP
OP
Kodski

Kodski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worth a shot! I like their magnesium test and Pro-Bio.
I've been using their Bio F, Pro Bio S, Vitality, Build, and Growth Boost and I've been loving it. My purple stylo that has never really been anything but blue, is a stunning deep purple now. My ASD garf bonsi acro is a gorgeous shade of purple now, and all my other corals are definitely more vibrant and colorful. I'm also seeing increased growth on a lot of corals too.

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OP
OP
Kodski

Kodski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks but you can't purchase AF products off their website. They direct you to AF's retail locator.

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks but you can't purchase AF products off their website. They direct you to AF's retail locator.
Right, but is the Store Locator inaccurate? The good news is, at least in my case, if they carry one AF product, they have the ability to get them all IME.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
BRS and Saltwater don't have what I'm after. Aquacave doesn't appear to carry AF? Coralvue doesn't sell AF products online either, only through their retail partners they say.
Hmm - Been a while since I ordered. Are they not involved with AF anymore. CoralVue is their newest distributor.

Back