aquafuge 2

pufferPandimonium

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
22
Reaction score
6
Location
Utica
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone had any luck with the hob aquafuge 2 for a refugium? Or is it not worth it? I have a 180gal I know it will be well undersized for it but I was thinking as for pods and some phosphate lowering it might help a little.
 
I have one on my 120. Depending on the light on it, it does grow Chaeto. I have the Tunze refugium light and it is a perfect fit. I put sand, rock, snails, pods and a couple of shrimp. I don’t know how much it helps with phosphate, but anything is better that adds life.
 
I was thinking of getting that light too. Thanks for the response!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new