You can't, only 3
Or 2 diferent ios or android devices

ink

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I've just connected aqualink S1, one for each of my two RW20.
I need them to work in sync, making pulses. I can't do that.
They work in pulse mode, but not synced.
Can anybody help me?
I can schedule the mode for one pump and copy that schedule to the other one, but they don't work in sync. The same using manual mode. I can't find an option to apply the same setting to both pumps.
Thanks in advance.

Luca

edosan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This controllers are ok, but way behind if you compare it with reeflink & vortech pumps regarding custom setup

Brandonlotz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This controllers are ok, but way behind if you compare it with reeflink & vortech pumps regarding custom setup - -How much is a reeflink compared to this - ferrari and toyota will both do the job, just depends how much you want to spend getting from A to B @edosan

Hi there
where can we buy this unit?

edosan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This controllers are ok, but way behind if you compare it with reeflink & vortech pumps regarding custom setup - -How much is a reeflink compared to this - ferrari and toyota will both do the job, just depends how much you want to spend getting from A to B @edosan

Hi there
where can we buy this unit?

Mmm i get your idea but the example is not very good. I'd like Aston Martin better! [emoji23][emoji23]

Reeflink is a 100 and you can control multiple tanks with a lot of wavemakers, pumps and lights.

S1 controller is arround 60, and you can control 1 wavemaker only, thats it. And if you have 4 wavemakers, (you will need 4 s1 so $240) you can not use it, since the app only support 3 so far

And that is just hardware compare, not sw.

Those are facts, not saying is a bad controller (actually is quite good, probably second best but I have not tested other brands, I do have test s1, t1 controllers and etm reeflink and wmks) will depend on budget of course and how many pumps/tanks you have.

mrkell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got mine and it does loose settings on power off, which is really annoying.

It also seems that the pulse rate you set under the manual mode is the same used in the scheduled mode for pulse.

Could be really great if they would fix the bad programming.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did a ton of research on what to do about my stock controllers sometime ago to correct the out of sync issues I was having. I wanted to have a alternating wave and they would go out of sync over time. I found the S1 was a possible option, but they only control one pump and the cost was high in my opinion.

I then came across the JB wave controller for the jebao pumps, controls two pumps and cost was cheaper than two S1.

I'm not knocking the S1, as it's a good option for the jebaos, but the JB wave does all the S1 does and keeps its settings if the power goes off.

GAPN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the T1 for my return pump. Reason for possibilty to control the flow remotely via wifi. I can do this with my lights. Not sure if I connect via another network if possible? Great when on holiday to look via camera if tank levels fluxuating to speed up or slow down.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back