Aquamana Lighting Questions

Stepheng101

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2018
Messages
64
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new too the hobby, and my tank is almost done cycling. We bought lights from a reef/fish store in Salt Lake City.

Questions:
1.They have two switches, with different lighting. The one on the left is just blue, and the one on the right is white, red, and green. Do I use both on, or just one?

2. On the day/night cycle I was wondering if there was a way I should just dim the light, or just turn on the switch?
 
What model?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new