• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquamaxx FR-M Media Reactor

Ej Chavex

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
354
Reaction score
75
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquamaxx FR-M in sump space saving media reactor only 3 months old. I've decided to use the compartment I'm running this media reactor for cheato. So I no longer have room for it in my SR80 AIO. Pics are stock pics since the unit is still currently running on my tank till my new supplies arrive.Price is shipped to your door

Screenshot_20190713-164416.png


Screenshot_20190713-164411.png


Screenshot_20190713-165236.png
 
Aquamaxx FR-M in sump space saving media reactor only 3 months old. I've decided to use the compartment I'm running this media reactor for cheato. So I no longer have room for it in my SR80 AIO. Pics are stock pics since the unit is still currently running on my tank till my new supplies arrive.Price is shipped to your door

Screenshot_20190713-164416.png


Screenshot_20190713-164411.png


Screenshot_20190713-165236.png
Am I missing the price?
 
How much
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new