Aquamedic Reefdoser Evo 4 - manual mode issue

Peter K

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2016
Messages
298
Reaction score
390
Location
Garner
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

So when I try to operate the manual mode on my aquamedic reef doser all the status lights start flashing and usually a random pump of the 4 sticks on even when I release the button. I have unplugged it and let it sit for a while and plugged it back in and it is still on the fritz. I believe the automatic program is still working but i'm going to keep a close eye on it. Has anyone else experienced this issue and, if so, are there any fixes for it?

Update: the automatic programmed mode seems to be working fine.
 
Last edited:


Here is a video I took of the issue happening when I hit manual mode for pump 1.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new