Aquaone mini reef 90 silent pipework help.

Alfshw26

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,

So I have had a tank with a overflow before and always had it making a really annoying noise of water/splashing etc. I want this new tank to be as quiet as possible and need help.

I have included pics so everyone can get an idea. I think this has a herbie style overflow.

I was thinking maybe a ball valve so I could 'tune in the flow or something?

20181217_203153.jpg
20181217_203201.jpg
20181217_203455.jpg
20181217_203501.jpg
20181217_203146.jpg
Any input would be appreciated thanks. Alfie.
 
When you do Herbie gate or ball valve is a must
 
Will that allow me to adjust the flow going into the sump? Therefore making it quieter?

Alfie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new