AquaOne Nano 60 Build

Kiwi reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone

Thanks for coming to have a look at my build of this AquaOne Nano 60.

I picked this tank up secound hand as i need to shut down my Red Sea Max 130

Early stages currently, Still Running the Factory Aqauone light and pump, i intend to upgrade both of these once the tank is further along.

Eheim Heater and Tunze 9001 Skimmer for the tank.

Same and rock are both from Caraib Sea, Fiji Pink sand and Nano Rock Archs very happy with how it currently looks.

I'm wanting to get some media into the back of the tank but havnt figured out a good way to achive this yet

Upgrades im looking at in the not to distant furture are AI Prime with mounting arm, and a AI Nero 3 Mainly as i want to have a play with them and see what they are like compaired to my current kessils on another one of my reefs and my MP40s

As always with reefing if you have any good ideas or somthing i should try on my reef i'm all ears :)

Bare tank.jpeg Full of water.jpeg Rock Scape.jpeg

OP
OP
Kiwi reefer

Kiwi reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the little tank has been running for one month now, and i'm happy with the progress.

I used DR tims One and Only to start the tank off and have since been able to put my first two clown fish in and shutdown there old and nasty tank.

I'm needing to find some glass clips for my lid as right now i just have a make shift cover over it to keep out the nastys and keep the fish in there home defintly dont want any jumpers.

The standard AquaOne return pump on this tank seams to be working really well, making very little noise and is keeping good flow within the system.

Wanting to add another fish but i'm going to give it a few more weeks yet. Cable managment is higher on my list, i'm also designing some custom filtration on the 3D printer to get better results from the tank.

Attachments

• First month update 1.jpeg
    First month update 1.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 78
  • First month update 2.jpeg
    First month update 2.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 80

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back