AquaReady Bullet 3 Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ordie23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ordie23

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2025
Messages
93
Reaction score
87
Location
Chesapeake
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looking at the Bullet 3 HOB protien skimmer by AquaReady. Does any have it, is it any good for a 40 gallon breeder? What are the pros and cons?
 
I currently use the bullet 2 on my 32 gallon, it works perfectly, I have no complaints.

Before that I used the Aquaready 1.5 hob skimmer for about 5 years, it worked perfectly but I lost the impeller during a cleaning, thats why I bought the bullet. I've used some other of their products, they make good reliable products. Good luck
 
I currently use the bullet 2 on my 32 gallon, it works perfectly, I have no complaints.

Before that I used the Aquaready 1.5 hob skimmer for about 5 years, it worked perfectly but I lost the impeller during a cleaning, thats why I bought the bullet. I've used some other of their products, they make good reliable products. Good luck
I have a 40 gallon breeder and was looking at the 2 but thought the 3 might be a better option.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new