• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquarium Creations Online Inc.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

**Ace**

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aquariumcreationsonline.net

Morning All,

I'm curious if anyone has ever ordered from here before. They claim that they condition their fish and that delivery time can take anywhere between 7-14 days. However, I'm pushing the 14 day mark and cannot get any response or feedback from them. Starting to think that this may be a scam. Looking for any and all feedback if you've purchased from them in the past?

Bob Loblaw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's Aquacon with a new name/site. Shady company that changes names to evade horrible reputation.

Charles4400

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BBB Reviews

Pretty much same experience. Placed order said it would take 3 WEEKS when I inquired. Never heard back after week 2 when I canceled my order. They are terrible.

fjbuilder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Morning All,

I'm curious if anyone has ever ordered from here before. They claim that they condition their fish and that delivery time can take anywhere between 7-14 days. However, I'm pushing the 14 day mark and cannot get any response or feedback from them. Starting to think that this may be a scam. Looking for any and all feedback if you've purchased from them in the past?
Bad experience
They took my money 2/10/21
and never delivered my corals
Ripped me off for $124.
They don't answer phone calls
automated emails
Scammers

fjbuilder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Morning All,

Bad experience with these guys
Scammers
They took my $124. and never
sent my corals
They don't answer their phone
Some auto email response
Stay away from these guys
for sure
It's a shame this is going on
Wonder how many people
they ripped off

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back