Aquarium Creations online store

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone bought from this place? I haven't seen many reviews but what I have found are hot and cold. They appear to do business with ORA and other places. They have a facebook page but it has not been updated in years. I'm hoping to find an actual person or two who can either say yay or nay. You don't have to reply here, I'd gladly take experiences in private.

Thank you

OP
OP
MixedFruitBasket

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody here has ever bought from these people? I'm not looking for bashing. I just want to know yes I have and yes I would again or no I wouldn't again. That's all.

Terri Caton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All shipments I've received have been super healthy and Tom is incredibly helpful. Even just gave me their homemade recipe for getting Copperbands to eat.

Don't expect super fast service but if you are willing to wait maybe a couple of days for a response and a couple of weeks for a shipment of some fish it's worth it. Prices are good too.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone else had any good experiencesately with this place? Looking for CUC and they are the only place with trochus and red scarlet hermits that I can find in stock

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back