Aquarium custom buil or not

raz7728

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.My name is Raz and I am thinking on starting the saltwater journey.I have a small experience with fresh water over the years but zero salt.Right now I try to figure out if is worth paying 450€ for 80/45/45 aquarium build or just go for a SUNSUN 90/45/45 at 160€.The only problem is that I cannot find any info on SUNSUN online.(only bad reviews about their canister filters :).Any advice will be appreciated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

raz7728

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx nuxx. My only concern is that I am not sure about the sunsun tank.The price is more than ok I think , but if any issues on short term is like throwing half of the money needed for a custom build.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.My name is Raz and I am thinking on starting the saltwater journey.I have a small experience with fresh water over the years but zero salt.Right now I try to figure out if is worth paying 450€ for 80/45/45 aquarium build or just go for a SUNSUN 90/45/45 at 160€.The only problem is that I cannot find any info on SUNSUN online.(only bad reviews about their canister filters :).Any advice will be appreciated.
If you can’t find any reviews of the product you’re looking at but all the reviews for their other products are bad, that should tell you everything you need to know.
Sun sun is trash quality on everything they do. I’d stay away just out of principle

OP
OP
R

raz7728

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again.With another question:) (just trying to get a good start). The

Waterbox Aquariums Peninsula Mini 25​

are a good investment for a start up and is any chance to add a sump to it??

OP
OP
R

raz7728

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally I bought a second hand TMC Reef Habitat 90 (is in excellent condition) Any tips and tricks for this aquarium?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back