Aquarium Depot Pods

mrsaltwaterguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2015
Messages
317
Reaction score
71
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Just wanted to say that I had a great experience with Aquarium Depot in regards to my order of pods. I ordered 250 for 9.99 plus free shipping and got at least 250 maybe more. I was concerned based on previous reviews but the packaging was great (I live in MN and we had a cold spell this week of ~10 degrees), they were wrapped in newspaper, Styrofoam and heat packs.
 
Good news to hear! I just placed an order too so hopefully I will have same service.
 
That's a good price. I will have to try it. Thanks for the fyi.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new