• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquarium Engineering 8" Stacked Calcium Reactor *NEW*

goodtogo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new never used. If you look to the lower left side of the unit, there is a custom ph probe port that Bill Wann installed for me. I already have an 8" reactor and do not need this one. Asking $1100 for curbside pick up in Plano TX or I am willing to ship for an extra $60. The original foam injected box is behind the reactor in the picture, this should protect the reactor from any damage during shipping.

75427C72-1CE0-4EB0-A7F2-364772E297F6.jpeg

Last edited:

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new never used. If you look to the lower left side of the unit, there is a custom ph probe port that Bill Wann installed for me. I already have an 8" reactor and do not need this one. Curbside pick up in Plano TX or I am willing to ship for an extra $60. The original foam injected box is behind the reactor in the picture, this should protect the reactor from any damage during shipping.

75427C72-1CE0-4EB0-A7F2-364772E297F6.jpeg

Price?

OP
OP
goodtogo

goodtogo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many gallons is it rated for?

I was told that it will hold up to 50lbs of media and will be able to support at least 500g in a heavily stocked tank. I want to say AE rates it up to 1000 gallons. But I would direct this question to the ACR Facebook page to get real life feedback from users. I can’t give a definite answer since I have never set it up in my system.

OP
OP
goodtogo

goodtogo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just measured the height, it is 28 3/4” tall including the 1/4” tube fitting. The top screws off, therefor you will need probably 3” clearance to slide the top off. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Sonny

OP
OP
goodtogo

goodtogo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. I have been contemplating on setting this up. But it has not seen any water brand new.

Back