Aquarium Masters Vs Aqueon

Corey Monster

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
Fair Oaks
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm looking into getting another tank.
Looking at the Aquarium Master 65 and Aqueon 65 gallon.
Going to make a small reef tank.
I want to drill my own tank plumbing.
 
You have to sift through a lot of Aqueon tanks to find one with a half decent silicone job. Not sure about Aquarium Master.
 
I have an aquarium master 45 36x24x12 frag tank. Nice tank. Dont try to drill the bottom its tempered. I would order it with the holes drilled.
20200101_091442.jpg
 
I have an aquarium master 45 36x24x12 frag tank. Nice tank. Dont try to drill the bottom its tempered. I would order it with the holes drilled.
20200101_091442.jpg
I'm thinking about drilling the back for
Eshopps Eclipse Overflow Box.
You have to sift through a lot of Aqueon tanks to find one with a half decent silicone job. Not sure about Aquarium Master.


Definitely heard good and bad things from aqueon. I don't want a blow out.
 
Aqurium Masters” was the company name before “ deep blue “. Now its call “ seapora
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new