Aquarium phone apps

Sk8erSpanky

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2013
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Location
Tonawanda, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive spent some time looking at apps for saltwater aquariums. I havnt found anything that really fit my needs so I decided I am going to try and develop one. Besides your general water chemistry, water changes what would you love to see included in an app? For me, it would be a way to track and monitor my corals growth, when its fragged etc. Any input would be appreciated!
 
Make an are where you can make notes on changes you are trying on a particular day. Maybe even something where you get a notification after x amount of time to check that thing again. Like changing the lighting or moving a frag
 
Make an are where you can make notes on changes you are trying on a particular day. Maybe even something where you get a notification after x amount of time to check that thing again. Like changing the lighting or moving a frag
Calendar
 
I still think you could make it with more tools available. I certainly didn't find one that was quite what I was looking for. Just make it s customizable as possible
 
Build in calculators like 2 part etc. Inputs to track testing parameters and, if a vendor like BRS wants to build it could even have reminders to reorder supplements etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new