Aquarium phone apps

Sk8erSpanky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive spent some time looking at apps for saltwater aquariums. I havnt found anything that really fit my needs so I decided I am going to try and develop one. Besides your general water chemistry, water changes what would you love to see included in an app? For me, it would be a way to track and monitor my corals growth, when its fragged etc. Any input would be appreciated!

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make an are where you can make notes on changes you are trying on a particular day. Maybe even something where you get a notification after x amount of time to check that thing again. Like changing the lighting or moving a frag

NoWaiAma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make an are where you can make notes on changes you are trying on a particular day. Maybe even something where you get a notification after x amount of time to check that thing again. Like changing the lighting or moving a frag
Calendar

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still think you could make it with more tools available. I certainly didn't find one that was quite what I was looking for. Just make it s customizable as possible

Averhoeven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build in calculators like 2 part etc. Inputs to track testing parameters and, if a vendor like BRS wants to build it could even have reminders to reorder supplements etc.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back