Aquarium Specialty Live Sale begins soon...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Barron

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought more then 1 clam and I am looking into other items as well. Is there a way to combine these items to save on shipping? It appears that we have to buy and process or we loose it.

Kawicivic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I will be looking for rock to use as a cradle for my maxima later today. Always learning new stuff in this hobby!

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought more then 1 clam and I am looking into other items as well. Is there a way to combine these items to save on shipping? It appears that we have to buy and process or we loose it.

Good question. If you bought one already and decide to get a second one then select local pickup as the delivery option so the site doesn't charge additional shipping. Aquarium Specialty will pickup the difference.

Kawicivic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm sure they will work something out with you although at $20 for shipping they are obviously subsidizing some of the shipping. These live sales are very burdensome to run from a web standpoint for the sellers I believe. Its easy for us to refresh, but the sellers are worried about copying pasting, updating, adding, publishing etc! Every one of these sales I have seen the sellers will fix any mistakes when it is all said and done.

Kawicivic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good question. If you bought one already and decide to get a second one then select local pickup as the delivery option so the site doesn't charge additional shipping. Aquarium Specialty will pickup the difference.

Scott beat me to it - that means he should be posting more clams!!!! LOL

:clap2:

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where's the black maxima? :bigsmile:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back