Aquarium Store Name Suggestions

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is the location? :)

How about FLM (Fish Live Matter)? Anything with "Live Matter" seems to be catching a lot of attention lately. :p
The only bad thing is that name is a fad. Sure it’s popular now, but in 5 years it might not be. I’m assuming the op plans to be in business for many, many years.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey OP, all these people put forth some effort for you. Show your appreciation by going to the posts and at least giving them a thumbs up and it lets them know you looked.

Arricefe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting really close to opening up my own retail store for fish and coral. Really hung up on the name, and I'm looking for suggestions. Obviously something that's not already used. Make sure the idea is something you wouldn't mind someone else using :)

Thanks!
@leskoluke make a poll out of your favorite 10 and lets us vote for the "winner"

Picasso Clown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Polypalooza, special snowflake reefs, the salty fish, The Conch Shell *you can hear the sea inside* (as your jingle thing), The Magic Conch (haha spongebob), Bikini Bottom, Little Indo (could be interpreted wrong), Go with the flow, Riptide Corals, Star Fish *unique every time* :)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back