AquariumDepot.com Not Responding...

RusticsReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2021
Messages
75
Reaction score
30
Location
Bethel
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else having problems with Aquarium Depot? (the pod store). Placed an order a week ago, got charged, got a confirmation email, and nothing after several emails. No phone number.
 
There is a place to submit requests on their website. Have you tried that option?
 
several times. in the long process of getting a refund from paypal. buyer beware.
 
I have used both with equally good results from both. Doesn't help much with op's original problem though. Hate when you seemingly get scammed by a business.
 
Old thread but I think they're struggling. The last 2 orders I got from them were DOA. She's terribly slow at replying back also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new