Aquariumspecialty.com Cerebra stand By Elder1945

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome job as always!!! Your attention to detail is amazing. How much time would you say you have wrapped up in something like this?

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome job as always!!! Your attention to detail is amazing. How much time would you say you have wrapped up in something like this?

The build start to finish is around 9hrs took me over a hr just to come up with something. As much as i like the vertex look it is hard to design around a box :p. Now they are changing it so we will see.

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The build start to finish is around 9hrs took me over a hr just to come up with something. As much as i like the vertex look it is hard to design around a box :p. Now they are changing it so we will see.
I loved Rev's, but this is a tad more realistic...[emoji23] [emoji23]

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great work, and great video work also. I like the first person on the the build. What kind a camera did you use, if you do not mine me asking. Oh The shop is really organized, I little more that mine;) but not much:p:D

jsbull

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, after seeing this, I definitely want to talk to you about a controller board I'll be needing. It's for a massive 600-700 gallon build in my parent's new home. I'm definitely going to pimp out the fish room. What do you charge for something like that? It would be Arkansas Razorback themed. I have vector files for the logos.

You can PM me if you'd rather.

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super Sexy - really nice work - what's next

I hope my Reefer 425x; :p but we will see.. I am still working on a few things for that tank.

So, after seeing this, I definitely want to talk to you about a controller board I'll be needing. It's for a massive 600-700 gallon build in my parent's new home. I'm definitely going to pimp out the fish room. What do you charge for something like that? It would be Arkansas Razorback themed. I have vector files for the logos.

You can PM me if you'd rather.

You don't want to know the cost of me designing and building something...
For prospective the R2R board i built you could have built your self a 125 gallon fully stocked top of the line reef tank.....

I am still on the fence where i want to go with making stuff for this industry right now... I am getting sponsors for builds just so i don't have to fit the bill for the equipment and material. I have a business outside this industry that takes up most of my time :p.

I am kinda doing this to relax..... The YouTube thing is cool as well.

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great work, and great video work also. I like the first person on the the build. What kind a camera did you use, if you do not mine me asking. Oh The shop is really organized, I little more that mine;) but not much:p:D

Thank you..

This is the first time I have ever videoed something like this. I have issues with focusing properly but this i believe will come in time. I will also need to pick up a better lens as i am using a Nikon 18-55 and i think i need a 25mm or something..... I will need help with this but YouTube will guide me :).

I am using a Nikon D5100 i have had for years sitting in a closet and a go pro Hero 3+.

I am just now getting the equipment needed to up the quality of videos. Also will need a new mic as I cant speak in the one I have as it does not pick up anything.

I am using hitfilm 4 to edit, I am new to all of this and just wanted to put videos out there to see what happens.

As for the shop it helps when you are organized as you know and i cant stand not having stuff on hand.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh my gosh! Dude I loved watching how you did some of this stuff! WOW! Amazing job!

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, u totally nailed it!! Unbelievable skills! Unlimited potential, just sick!

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my gosh! Dude I loved watching how you did some of this stuff! WOW! Amazing job!

Thank you!

Man, u totally nailed it!! Unbelievable skills! Unlimited potential, just sick!
Thank you! I am just getting started stay tuned for a lot more builds... lets all see how crazy, crazy can be... :p

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the time it was going to be placed next to this tank.
3_1 by Elder1945, on Flickr
2_1 by Elder1945, on Flickr
1_1 by Elder1945, on Flickr

Pic's updated.
With the V1 replaced with the V2 we will see where this stand ends up. This one was quite fun the build!

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And it was. It's sitting in our showroom right next to this setup. We love it but we will love it more when our replacement Cerebra 2.0 arrives.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 141 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.0%
Back