Aquascape and pumps

Alexgar224

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Location
Dallas, Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchasing a Marine-X 90.3 aquarium from WaterBox and I’m looking to keep LPS/Softies in the tank! I was thinking about getting 2x of the Maxspec Gyre pumps (XF330) and angle them so they mainly shoot their flow across the glass mounted vertically!

do you think that’ll produce enough flow in the tank without blasting my corals away?!

aquascape photos attached!

IMG_0180.jpeg IMG_0196.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new