Aquascape Ideas

rynosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I'm looking for some feedback on some aquascape ideas. I'm in the very early planning stages of a new build (IM 112 EXT - 36 x 36 x 19.4").

I've mocked up a couple very rough options of what the aquascape could look like. Namely, Option 1: Arches vs Option 2: Floating Overhang. Both are very low-poly models but hopefully serve to indicate the basic shape. For both I'd be aiming to have the base structure include lots of caves, holes, nooks and crannies etc for fish to hide.

Just hit play on the video below to see a 3D rendering of the two options:

thomas_neil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I'm looking for some feedback on some aquascape ideas. I'm in the very early planning stages of a new build (IM 112 EXT - 36 x 36 x 19.4").

I've mocked up a couple very rough options of what the aquascape could look like. Namely, Option 1: Arches vs Option 2: Floating Overhang. Both are very low-poly models but hopefully serve to indicate the basic shape. For both I'd be aiming to have the base structure include lots of caves, holes, nooks and crannies etc for fish to hide.

Just hit play on the video below to see a 3D rendering of the two options:

I'm a fan of the floating overhang. More space to view fish and still enough area for them to be able to hide.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back