Aquascapers Awesome!

jabberkaycee

Aquatic Addict
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
600
Reaction score
588
Location
Kingston, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Just received my first order from Colin at Aquascapers and I am WOWED. Everything is so healthy and colorful. Opened quickly once placed in tank. I was an annoying customer, changing my order more than once. He was patient, friendly, prompt and sent me more than I ordered. Oh yes, I will be posting pics on my thread!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new