Aquascaping a 15 gallon advice

AlexVic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2024
Messages
156
Reaction score
37
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as the title says, any advice? I’m planning to keep a corals and a clown goby inside for now

IMG_3935.jpeg IMG_3936.jpeg IMG_3937.jpeg
 
Looks great! Only recommendation would be to be aware of distance of rockwork to side glass and back wall. From personally having issues cleaning in those areas due to close rockwork :)
 
Looks great! Only recommendation would be to be aware of distance of rockwork to side glass and back wall. From personally having issues cleaning in those areas due to close rockwork :)
Ye I can move that part up towards the front more
 
Looks great! Only recommendation would be to be aware of distance of rockwork to side glass and back wall. From personally having issues cleaning in those areas due to close rockwork :)
+1. I've done something like this before and regretted it later. Cause there was NO cleaning behind my rockwork by the time I was done!
 
+1. I've done something like this before and regretted it later. Cause there was NO cleaning behind my rockwork by the time I was done!
I just checked and I can put my gravel vacuum between the rock and the back of the tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new