Aquascaping a nano 75l cube

cdstanley0123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
19
Location
united kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

It turns out that aquascaping is a lot more difficult that it looks 😬

Can anyone give me some advice on this? How to improve it, tips on what’s missing?

I’m looking to add 2 clownfish, some LPS, and a few softies (zoas, a GSP wall and a few mushrooms)

The tank will be viewed from either the front or the left hand side (the right will be near a wall)

My concerns are it’s too short for the height of the tank and compared to other aquascapes, not that interesting. I’m not that creative 🙈




 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new