Aquascaping Is Hard

Rbull8

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
46
Reaction score
47
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second go at aquascaping. I think it came out a little better than the first time. Wish I would have planned the hight better, but reason learned. Been cycling for 2 months. Added fish from old tank last weekend. 2 more months for lights on. So far so good.

Salvage most of my corals from origin tank. Got most of them in QT as the origin tank was over ran my vermetid snails.

I think I'm on my way to something pretty cool! If only I had unlimited funds. Reefing on a budget sucks!!!

17299767632967538118656997527093.jpg 17299768259208339427735683662114.jpg 1729976839018542397984952643263.jpg 17299768519334468974487416125697.jpg
 
looking good, your aquascape only has to make you happy. I beat my brains out trying to duplicate what I envisioned my aquascape to be. Keeping the fish covered with hiding places and plenty of coral mounting is what counts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new