• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AquaSD A+++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

tundraguy1106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just made my first ever purchase from AquaSD. What a great experience. I’m always skeptical in ordering from vendors from across the country, even more so now with how shipping is but it was a great experience all around.

I originally ordered 2 green BTA’s and a pistol shrimp, however I was unable to completely remove all traces of copper from my QT system which could cause issues with the shrimp. So I called up AquaSD to modify my order. The employee who helped me was very nice, and explained to me they would be able to complete my request but asked if they could substitute the shrimp for something of equal value. I was eyeing up other corals anyways so I didn’t mind. I had them exchange the shrimp for a ricordea mushroom frag. I advised the employee a description of the one I had in mind and he said he would take care of it. This was on Thursday.

so Friday morning my shipment arrived (an hour early in fact) UPS has been getting better. Everything was well packed with a cold pack in a styrofoam box. To my surprise there were 4 bags inside of the box? I pulled out my two BTA and the ricordea frag only to discover I received a “freebie” (a second ricordea frag)!!! AWESOME!

The frags are tightly packed with an addition piece of plastic inside to prevent the frags from moving around. I drop acclimated everything for an hour or two. I dipped the ricordea frags in some bayer and then placed everything in my acclimation box. The next day I added everything to my tank.

All of the colors were very bright and true to their pictures on the website. I’ve added a couple of pictures of my order. I will be adding AquaSD to my list of excellent vendors and look forward to placing my next order.

E1E71A38-6CDE-43B4-9023-6A71539BDBC0.jpeg 3F6E8B88-0389-4CE3-B78D-6604BF1074EA.jpeg 17F4C920-65F7-4449-820A-441B50D08D34.jpeg 32B1DA0F-6C75-4BE2-9C5E-ABC95122B820.jpeg 98668E1C-58A9-4E3A-A266-37069B6C6E33.jpeg C5A7E1B5-3FAD-4C79-8990-26ED27FCC9FE.jpeg E05AC151-ABDC-43A4-A1AB-2FC8B5EB7DA2.jpeg

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Redwood City, Ca. 94062 (San Francisco Bay Area)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me it’s $30 so I make sure to add a bunch of stuff to make it worth while. Got my second order coming Friday!!
Yea, I was so happy with the first order, I have been ordering every week since.
Cheers! Mark

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently placed an order with @AquaSD
The worst case scenario happened, UPS (according to them) had too many packages and left the corals in the Northern Nevada hub until the next business day (this was Friday, so they were going to sit all weekend). ASD called to let me know what happened and they tried to set up Saturday delivery. Unfortunately, UPS never followed through and the corals were not delivered Saturday, but late on Monday.

None of the corals made the trip. A Fungia plate held in for some time, but ultimately was a loss, too. ASD stepped in (like they've done for me in the past) and made the whole thing right. They maintained contact through phone and text the entire time. I was certainly taken care of and they even threw in an extra freebie for me when the replacements came in.

Top notch service! Thank you, @AquaSD.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ive been dealing with them for 9 years. . . For a reason

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just made my first ever purchase from AquaSD. What a great experience. I’m always skeptical in ordering from vendors from across the country, even more so now with how shipping is but it was a great experience all around.

I originally ordered 2 green BTA’s and a pistol shrimp, however I was unable to completely remove all traces of copper from my QT system which could cause issues with the shrimp. So I called up AquaSD to modify my order. The employee who helped me was very nice, and explained to me they would be able to complete my request but asked if they could substitute the shrimp for something of equal value. I was eyeing up other corals anyways so I didn’t mind. I had them exchange the shrimp for a ricordea mushroom frag. I advised the employee a description of the one I had in mind and he said he would take care of it. This was on Thursday.

so Friday morning my shipment arrived (an hour early in fact) UPS has been getting better. Everything was well packed with a cold pack in a styrofoam box. To my surprise there were 4 bags inside of the box? I pulled out my two BTA and the ricordea frag only to discover I received a “freebie” (a second ricordea frag)!!! AWESOME!

The frags are tightly packed with an addition piece of plastic inside to prevent the frags from moving around. I drop acclimated everything for an hour or two. I dipped the ricordea frags in some bayer and then placed everything in my acclimation box. The next day I added everything to my tank.

All of the colors were very bright and true to their pictures on the website. I’ve added a couple of pictures of my order. I will be adding AquaSD to my list of excellent vendors and look forward to placing my next order.

E1E71A38-6CDE-43B4-9023-6A71539BDBC0.jpeg 3F6E8B88-0389-4CE3-B78D-6604BF1074EA.jpeg 17F4C920-65F7-4449-820A-441B50D08D34.jpeg 32B1DA0F-6C75-4BE2-9C5E-ABC95122B820.jpeg 98668E1C-58A9-4E3A-A266-37069B6C6E33.jpeg C5A7E1B5-3FAD-4C79-8990-26ED27FCC9FE.jpeg E05AC151-ABDC-43A4-A1AB-2FC8B5EB7DA2.jpeg
love aquasd have made quite a few orders my first order got delivered to my neighbors at the time didnt know called aquasd and they did everything they could to help me out let alone the decent prices on corals and shipping and always getting freebies great company.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back