AquaSD - Disappointing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kittenslim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kittenslim

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2019
Messages
29
Reaction score
41
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
I placed an order for the green anemone (first photo below from AquaSD website) and received the tan-brown-grey anemone in the second photo below.

I reached out to the vendor and was told that it should color up in a few weeks, and that they often lose color during shipping. A few weeks later, it was still very tan so I reached out again and the vendor said they’d throw in “something special” on my next order. I told them that I didn’t want to place another order after receiving a brown anemone that should’ve been green, why would I?

It’s been a few months now, and the anemone still isn’t green; it remains greyish-brown. My tank is only 20 gallons, and I can’t give this thing away, and since I won’t dispose of live animals, I’m stuck with this disappointing critter. Honestly, it’s almost worse than receiving something DOA, because I have to house it and it’s a constant reminder of how I was tricked into paying for a brown anemone.


IMG_2450.jpeg
IMG_2450.jpeg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new