• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AquaSD - Disappointing

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Kittenslim

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order for the green anemone (first photo below from AquaSD website) and received the tan-brown-grey anemone in the second photo below.

I reached out to the vendor and was told that it should color up in a few weeks, and that they often lose color during shipping. A few weeks later, it was still very tan so I reached out again and the vendor said they’d throw in “something special” on my next order. I told them that I didn’t want to place another order after receiving a brown anemone that should’ve been green, why would I?

It’s been a few months now, and the anemone still isn’t green; it remains greyish-brown. My tank is only 20 gallons, and I can’t give this thing away, and since I won’t dispose of live animals, I’m stuck with this disappointing critter. Honestly, it’s almost worse than receiving something DOA, because I have to house it and it’s a constant reminder of how I was tricked into paying for a brown anemone.

IMG_2450.jpeg
IMG_2450.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back