Aquashella Orlando 2023

Caliginosity

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2022
Messages
85
Reaction score
41
Location
Fort Myers
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else here buy Aquashella Orlando tickets? I purchased them from their website last week but still haven't been able to find any info anywhere, including dates. I even messaged George Mavrakis who co-founded the event. Will try to call Fritz Aquatics and Reef Nutrition tomorrow to see if they're attending. To take my money and not tell me when Aquashella is happening is a pretty dirty move.
 
They just announced dates for Dallas and Daytona but zero word about Chicago or Orlando.
 
They just announced dates for Dallas and Daytona but zero word about Chicago or Orlando.
It's in November, in Daytona. I'll save my money for Reefapalooza. That George kid who co-founded it won't return any of my messages.
 
Anyone else here buy Aquashella Orlando tickets? I purchased them from their website last week but still haven't been able to find any info anywhere, including dates. I even messaged George Mavrakis who co-founded the event. Will try to call Fritz Aquatics and Reef Nutrition tomorrow to see if they're attending. To take my money and not tell me when Aquashella is happening is a pretty dirty move.
I'm confused I also saw advertisement online 2 weeks ago the advertisement said aquashella 2023 orlando February 26th and 27th! What's up with event anyone know?
 
It's in November in Daytona. I definitely will not be attending.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new