AQUASHELLA VIP DREAM GIVEAWAY!!! FREE Airfare, FREE Hotel Stay, FREE VIP Pass, and a $1000 shopping spree from TOP SHELF AQUATICS!!!

Sonsdream-marinebio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 10
My 14 year old Zach's salt water aquarium.

Attachments

• PXL_20220221_230242628.jpg
    PXL_20220221_230242628.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 24

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Maybe thats wrong IDK I lurk a lot on the sales but been watching this really close I want it so bad LOL
The rules on here say today is the last day to enter and I think @Daniel@R2R uses Pacific Time. The @TopShelfAquatics page does have a countdown timer but it says Reef2Reef is the official thread, so who knows. Good luck though!!! Maybe it'll be you. As of right now, if you've done all of the bonus entries you have a decent chance. About 1:85?
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The rules on here say today is the last day to enter and I think @Daniel@R2R uses Pacific Time. The @TopShelfAquatics page does have a countdown timer but it says Reef2Reef is the official thread, so who knows. Good luck though!!! Maybe it'll be you. As of right now, if you've done all of the bonus entries you have a decent chance. About 1:85?
Jim Carrey Chance GIF
Correct! Drawing for this one is tomorrow. Today is the last day to enter.

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jim Carrey Chance GIF
WOOO HOOO!

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
want to really see these big tsa colonies in person, havent been to a reef show since reefapalooza 2016 or 17 so would love to see the scene down in florida

Last edited:

SrBlonde

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:

I want to go to Aquashella Orlando to see the various vendors and speakers that may not be in Dallas later this year. I would also try to see my dad who lives outside of Orlando and have not seen since December 2019.

I would love to see the how TSA has their system set up between the various types of corals and learn about dosing trials and tribulations of a large system.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  • BONUS 1: Sign up for the TSA VIP Text: Text TSA to 51660
  • BONUS 2: Sign up for the TSA email

• BONUS 4: Like TSA on Facebook

• BONUS 6: Like Aquashella on Facebook HERE
done
Break these into separate posts for entries. Each bonus entry as a separate post counts as an extra entry. This post has 4 bonuses but will only show up once. Maximize those entries!
Fire Exterminate GIF by Doctor Who

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back