Aquatic 8800 booster pump is pulsing.

kchristensen8064

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, hoping to find some help on why when my booster pump should be shutting down, it pulses. I have Googled it and haven't been able to find any solid answers. Please help, this is the last piece to my puzzle of getting everything dialed in.

Brisk

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same issue and found out that my pressure switch wasn't turning off the booster pump. So I adjusted the pressure switch and it now shuts off.

OP
OP
kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had the same issue and found out that my pressure switch wasn't turning off the booster pump. So I adjusted the pressure switch and it now shuts off.
The pressure swith that is at the outfeed portion? I will have to look at it, if so I didn't know it could be adjusted.

OP
OP
kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Holy crap, you are awesome, between doing that and realizing that my rodi was siphoning into my sump as the water level came up did the trick. Sometimes it's the stupid little things that you overlook that bite you!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 79 44.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 81 46.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.1%
Back