Aquatic 8800 booster pump is pulsing.

kchristensen8064

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2013
Messages
1,058
Reaction score
1,044
Location
Fort Collins, CO
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, hoping to find some help on why when my booster pump should be shutting down, it pulses. I have Googled it and haven't been able to find any solid answers. Please help, this is the last piece to my puzzle of getting everything dialed in.
 
Mine does this as well. Not sure you will find a fix on this.
 
I had the same issue and found out that my pressure switch wasn't turning off the booster pump. So I adjusted the pressure switch and it now shuts off.
 
I had the same issue and found out that my pressure switch wasn't turning off the booster pump. So I adjusted the pressure switch and it now shuts off.
The pressure swith that is at the outfeed portion? I will have to look at it, if so I didn't know it could be adjusted.
 
I had the same issue and found out that my pressure switch wasn't turning off the booster pump. So I adjusted the pressure switch and it now shuts off.
Holy crap, you are awesome, between doing that and realizing that my rodi was siphoning into my sump as the water level came up did the trick. Sometimes it's the stupid little things that you overlook that bite you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new