Aquatic Connection

CarolinaReefin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever ordered from Aquatic Connection? They have a huge solection of fish and corals but I've never heard of them and woundering if anyone has ordered from them before.
 
If you are referring to aquacon.com, just do a quick google search for their reviews and that will give you your answer as to whether to order from them. I will leave my comments at that. :bigsmile:
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new