Aquatic Life Flow Swing Wavemaker Giveaway (12 Winners) - Contest Ended

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this on Aquatic Life's web site for the drawing rules

4. PRIZE DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: Twelve “Potential Winners” will be selected in a random
drawing from all eligible entries received on or about April 18, 2016, by Sponsor or its designee, the
judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the
Sweepstakes. Each Potential Winner will be notified by telephone or email (“Prize Notification") and
must confirm by telephone or email within 24 hours of Prize Notification his/her full name and a mailing
address ("Mailing Information"), where Sponsor can send an Affidavit of Eligibility, a W-9 tax form and
Liability/Publicity Release (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Documents"). The mailing address must be a
street address (no P.O. Boxes). If a Potential Winner does not confirm the Mailing Information in
response to the Prize Notification within 24 hours of Prize Notification, he/she will be disqualified and
an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received. Provided that the
Potential Winner has complied with these Official Rules and meets all of the eligibility requirements set
forth herein, following Sponsor’s timely receipt of the signed Sweepstakes Documents, Sponsor shall
declare the Potential Winner a winner (“Winner”) and award the Prize. Return of any Prize Notification
or Sweepstakes Documents as undeliverable will result in disqualification, an alternate Potential Winner
will be selected, time permitting, from all eligible entries received according to the process set forth
above.

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks aquatic life. I look forward to trying these out!

ruppertb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got an email also and confirmed my shipping address. Thanks reef2reef for being an awesome saltwater forum and thanks aquatic life for this awesome prize.

Psiber_Syn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has all the winners been chosen?

Congrats on the ones who have won so far

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back