Aquatic Life Halo LED Complete Lighting Package Giveaway!

Justfbilly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the small compact design and how clean the lines are. Finally a lighting system that adds to the look of a display tank!

Docpayne82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 and 2 complete! Love the sleek look with those arms and cable management.

steveb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked. Love the size, wide angle 110° lense and APEX controllability. Will be perfect for my frag tank.

Schmidtopia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The sleek cube ish design. Goes perfect with any aquarium. Along with the spectrum..

5280Reefer

Lover of all things reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the fact that you have full control on the fixture it self, the spread of light and the ability to control the light with an Apex. subscribed and liked!

ckcustomz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email and page like done...new to the reef hobby and had cheap leds and wonder why my corals didnt glow or grow..went with t5's and corals are doing great...but i do miss the led loom and can only imagine what the great outcome of these leds would do.love the timer setup and the compact size and to me has a modern look. This would be a great and awesome win for me if i did and would definitly shkw the progress on my corals with these lights especially since my corals are all small..thanks for the oppertunity to try to win these awesome lights

Ok_cowboy1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the look, sleek design, low operations cost and the fact it adds glimmer to the water. I have been added to mailing list and I have liked on Facebook.

Babs540

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This light is perfect for my aquarium! Love the look and programmability! Got my fingers crossed!

Wingizzmo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aquatic life giveaway2.jpg

Aquatic Life Halo LED Giveaway!
Sponsored by AquaticLife.com

Developed with one of the leading designers of aquarium lighting control in the world, our feature-rich HALO Controllable LED Lighting System advances the art of aquarium lighting to new levels. The Aquatic Life HALO LED fixtures create amazing shimmer for your aquatic environment, and the desired color and light intensity are easily adjusted with the simple turn of a dial. The addition of next-generation UV LED’s further enhances vibrant coral color and growth in marine environments, and live-plant growth and coloration of fishes in freshwater planted tanks. The HALO is designed and built for long service life, simple operation and maximum performance, all in a very compact, low maintenance, efficient and attractive fixture.

How to Enter:

1. Sign up to the Aquatic Life Email List Here

2. LIKE the Aquatic Life Facebook Page Here

3. Make a short post and tell Aquatic Life what you like most about the Halo LED Pendant Lighting Fixtures Here

The Prize:

The winner will receive their choice of either an Aquatic Life Halo LED Marine & Reef or Halo LED Freshwater Tank complete lighting package that includes a Halo Deluxe and Halo Basic Pendant Light Fixture, PLUS two Mounting Arms in whichever size they need (18" deep, 24" deep or 30" deep), PLUS a Digital Aquatics Archon Controller cable or Neptune APEX Controller cable. That is a total giveaway package deal worth $795 at MSRP.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed1.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks again to Aquatic Life!

*Please note the contest is open until March 16th*
I like that they work with apex I hope I win then I would only need to buy 1 for my new red sea reefer 250 build !

Kyyyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked and subbed. I really like the sleek look and the easy access to the top of the tank.

kamakazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the punch it can pack! 85watts is pretty solid and dispersed among 25 lights, even better!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 49 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back