Aquatic Life Hybrid Brackets - 3D Print

I tried to 3d print some models I had made but the thickness needed to be greater than 3/8 for it not to bow with the lights i plan on using, it looked bulky and ugly. I changed the model so much and wasted so much filament i ended up giving up and made them out of metal at work lol
 
I tried to 3d print some models I had made but the thickness needed to be greater than 3/8 for it not to bow with the lights i plan on using, it looked bulky and ugly. I changed the model so much and wasted so much filament i ended up giving up and made them out of metal at work lol


I hear ya, thanks.
 
I tried to 3d print some models I had made but the thickness needed to be greater than 3/8 for it not to bow with the lights i plan on using, it looked bulky and ugly. I changed the model so much and wasted so much filament i ended up giving up and made them out of metal at work lol
sent you a PM.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new