Aquatic Life Twist In RO/DI Giveaway!

Mike2931

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But most my supplies online but also my LFS is great about getting specialty items

Nathan Miller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
80% of the stuff I buy is from my local fish store. The other 20% is from online at marinedepot

Debbie Luzier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked. We have had our 135 gallon tank set up for 4 years, still slowly adding equipment as we can. Most of what we have bought so far has come from a new local reef shop in our town. Still learning what we need. I come to Reef2reef alot for info and to make a wish list, lol!

Kentech5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When i try it says Ive had too many subscribe attempts. Ive never subscribed before.

Jennifer1220

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signed up for list. I shop at my lfs named the pet zone. I have gotten my lighting from there as well as 90% of my fish. I get my rodi water from there. I would love to get my own system so I have more cash to spend on fish lol

malady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually buy my goodies from BRS or amazon.

Thanks for the contest!

Philt56

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious, I see from the web page that you can add the DI filter to an existing RO unit, is there any way that I can keep using the existing faucet for RO drinking water and something else for getting DI? Or maybe some type of valve so you can switch getting RO or DI water from the faucet? That would be the ideal solution.

jsc2087

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy online and from the LFS. I have a friend that owns a local store so I try and support them as much as possible. I just set up my first saltwater aquarium today. This would be awesome to win so I can make my own water.

WhiskeyCoffee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish and corals I only buy from my LFS, I'll buy dry goods from there too if it's within 20% of the online price. I want to support the LFS but there is a limit. So sometimes I do Amazon or BRS.

Subscribed/liked!

Antwann carson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aquatic life giveaway 3.jpg

Aquatic Life Twist In RO/DI Giveaway!
Sponsored by AquaticLife.com

The Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) and 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Deionization (RODI) filtration systems are very compact water purification solutions that efficiently combine reverse osmosis RO and DI technology with our quick and easy to change twist-in replacement filter cartridges. The new twist-in media cartridge design makes filter changes simple, easy and clean – no tools required and no mess! The twist-in cartridges can be easily changed in only seconds with just a quarter turn and without contact with used filter material, and the supply water to the unit does not have to be turned off to replace any cartridge.

How to Enter:

1. Sign up to the Aquatic Life Email List Here

2. LIKE the Aquatic Life Facebook Page Here

3. Make a short post IN THIS THREAD and tell us where you usually buy your reef aquarium products like LED lighting, filtration systems, filter media, protein skimmers, controllers, circulation pumps, etc.

*You must complete all three requirements for entry. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive the following complete set!
Aquatic Life Twist-In 3-Stage RO System

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...age-reverse-osmosis-deionization-systems.html

aquatic-life-twist-in-3-4-stage-compact-reverse-osmosis-deionization-systems-597.jpg

Aquatic Life Twist-In Dual DI Filtration Unit

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...ist-in-dual-deionization-filtration-unit.html

aquatic-life-twist-in-dual-deionization-filtration-unit-b3f.jpg

Plus, a Year's Supply of Cartridges for both! That's 4 of the Deionization Cartridge + 2 each of the Carbon Block Cartridge + 2 each of the Sediment Pre-Filter Cartridge (and the units come with cartridges too of course!)

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...e-twist-in-deionization-cartridge-4-pack.html

https://www.aquaticlife.com/aquatic...ment-pack-cartridges-2-sediment-2-carbon.html

Untitled-23.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $301.98.

Thanks again to Aquatic Life!

*Please note the contest is open until April 18th*
I usually purchase my equipment for my local store simply pets

AMPM

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy most of my equipment from BRS and amazon. I also buy from the local fish stores if it's something I need right away

NCreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did everything. Missing one of these in my life though.

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done and done! I typically buy from Premium Aquatics and when possible direct from the manufacturer. Your RO/DI twist in unit looks awesome. Couldn't ask for a simpler better designed unit.

ckcustomz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased all my equipment from several places and mosty diy alot of my stuff...its alway good to have stuff you didnt have to make..especially a nice ro system like this. Very easy to change cartriges...looks like an awesome product

BDReeferMadness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woo Hoo!!! I am the WINNER!!! Well, I am putting it out there to the universe that I am so I will be. Thats my story and I am sticking to it.
Anyway, I like to try to support local stores as much as possible. However, there are times when the interweb is the way to go. I like to buy what I need in the least expensive place possible. Sometimes though, if you need it now, then you may have to pay.
Any way, I would like to thank everyone for their participation and for allowing me to be the winner. Y'all really are the best.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back