Aquatic Life Twist In RO/DI Giveaway!

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone bought livestock from saltwaterfish.com? Not one person said they buy from there. Just wondering if they were good or not.

DavidMc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone bought livestock from saltwaterfish.com? Not one person said they buy from there. Just wondering if they were good or not.

I have bought from them on a few occasions. Really good, only had one instance where a torch coral came in dead but they were quick to credit my acct for me. No complaints so far with them. :)

DavidMc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I normally by from Marine Depot and Bulk Reef Supply. Great service and great prices. Also local fish store when I have a need for something quick.

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked! Ive been dying to try this new twist in, I have the older style aquatic life RO buddie but its a hassle to change out cartridges.
I buy my lights, filtration pads, and filter socks from amazon but its usually AI primes and some offbrand mesh socks.
Ive bought 2 maxspect gyres with controllers straight from them.
Ive also bought a reef octopus skimmer and a eshopps skimmer, both from their retailers.

Hyde2406

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually buy my water from whole foods and make my own salt, I use all kinds of online vendors, amazon a lot of what I want is available due to 2 day prime shipping.

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought from them on a few occasions. Really good, only had one instance where a torch coral came in dead but they were quick to credit my acct for me. No complaints so far with them. :)
Thanks, I've been wondering if these online livestock retailers are worth the risk or if it's better to buy what you can see. Some sites have better prices than lfs's, we have many lfs's due to living in mid-florida. Orlando, Tampa, New Port Richey, Tarpon Springs, St. Pete, Clearwater, Lakeland, are all within an hour of where we live. What would be better?

DavidMc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I've been wondering if these online livestock retailers are worth the risk or if it's better to buy what you can see. Some sites have better prices than lfs's, we have many lfs's due to living in mid-florida. Orlando, Tampa, New Port Richey, Tarpon Springs, St. Pete, Clearwater, Lakeland, are all within an hour of where we live. What would be better?

If I was within an hour of all these places I would take the time and drive to them, its always better IMHO, to be able to see exactly what your buying. I live in Tennessee and there are not many places where I am to get corals unless you order them. World Wide Corals is on Orlando and they have beautiful corals there.

Jayson Ledbetter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aquatic life giveaway 3.jpg

Sponsored by AquaticLife.com

The Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) and 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Deionization (RODI) filtration systems are very compact water purification solutions that efficiently combine reverse osmosis RO and DI technology with our quick and easy to change twist-in replacement filter cartridges. The new twist-in media cartridge design makes filter changes simple, easy and clean – no tools required and no mess! The twist-in cartridges can be easily changed in only seconds with just a quarter turn and without contact with used filter material, and the supply water to the unit does not have to be turned off to replace any cartridge.

How to Enter:

1. Sign up to the Aquatic Life Email List Here

2. LIKE the Aquatic Life Facebook Page Here

3. Make a short post IN THIS THREAD and tell us where you usually buy your reef aquarium products like LED lighting, filtration systems, filter media, protein skimmers, controllers, circulation pumps, etc.

*You must complete all three requirements for entry. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive the following complete set!
Aquatic Life Twist-In 3-Stage RO System

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...age-reverse-osmosis-deionization-systems.html

aquatic-life-twist-in-3-4-stage-compact-reverse-osmosis-deionization-systems-597.jpg

Aquatic Life Twist-In Dual DI Filtration Unit

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...ist-in-dual-deionization-filtration-unit.html

aquatic-life-twist-in-dual-deionization-filtration-unit-b3f.jpg

Plus, a Year's Supply of Cartridges for both! That's 4 of the Deionization Cartridge + 2 each of the Carbon Block Cartridge + 2 each of the Sediment Pre-Filter Cartridge (and the units come with cartridges too of course!)

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...e-twist-in-deionization-cartridge-4-pack.html

https://www.aquaticlife.com/aquatic...ment-pack-cartridges-2-sediment-2-carbon.html

Untitled-23.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $301.98.

Thanks again to Aquatic Life!

*Please note the contest is open until April 18th*
Buy a lot of my stuff from Marine Depot. My live stuff , sand and rock from LFS. One in cookeville TN called Exotic Tropicals and one in Nashville called Aquatic Critter.

Nick stokes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always buy all my reef products/ RODI water (since I don't have a RO/DI unit yet from aquatropics in my hometown of Gainesville,FL!!

Ok_cowboy1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy a little of everwhere, lately been more from Bulk Reef Supply or my lfs reef Shack. I shop around for the best prices.

Gil Guajardo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great giveaway!

Usually shop at Marine Depot and BRS, in that order. LFS, too.

reefnewb91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aquatic life giveaway 3.jpg

Sponsored by AquaticLife.com

The Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) and 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Deionization (RODI) filtration systems are very compact water purification solutions that efficiently combine reverse osmosis RO and DI technology with our quick and easy to change twist-in replacement filter cartridges. The new twist-in media cartridge design makes filter changes simple, easy and clean – no tools required and no mess! The twist-in cartridges can be easily changed in only seconds with just a quarter turn and without contact with used filter material, and the supply water to the unit does not have to be turned off to replace any cartridge.

How to Enter:

1. Sign up to the Aquatic Life Email List Here

2. LIKE the Aquatic Life Facebook Page Here

3. Make a short post IN THIS THREAD and tell us where you usually buy your reef aquarium products like LED lighting, filtration systems, filter media, protein skimmers, controllers, circulation pumps, etc.

*You must complete all three requirements for entry. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive the following complete set!
Aquatic Life Twist-In 3-Stage RO System

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...age-reverse-osmosis-deionization-systems.html

aquatic-life-twist-in-3-4-stage-compact-reverse-osmosis-deionization-systems-597.jpg

Aquatic Life Twist-In Dual DI Filtration Unit

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...ist-in-dual-deionization-filtration-unit.html

aquatic-life-twist-in-dual-deionization-filtration-unit-b3f.jpg

Plus, a Year's Supply of Cartridges for both! That's 4 of the Deionization Cartridge + 2 each of the Carbon Block Cartridge + 2 each of the Sediment Pre-Filter Cartridge (and the units come with cartridges too of course!)

https://www.aquaticlife.com/ro-di-s...e-twist-in-deionization-cartridge-4-pack.html

https://www.aquaticlife.com/aquatic...ment-pack-cartridges-2-sediment-2-carbon.html

Untitled-23.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

The total value for this giveaway package is $301.98.

Thanks again to Aquatic Life!

*Please note the contest is open until April 18th*
I usually buy my stuff from bulfreefsupply.com or buy my stuff at my lfs, thanks for the chance I liked your page on facebook and subscribed via email :)

ash9965

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have subscribed , liked on Facebook and as far as purchasing I usually buy from amazon and Marine depot . Just recently purchased a aquatic life 48 inch reef edition LED from amazon. Really like your products . Thanks

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back