Aquatic Life Twist In RO/DI Giveaway!

Scarlette

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I usually buy most of my fish stuff at a few local specialty shops! Sometimes I will get some stuff online or through groups like this!

Msprissy44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked on FB and signed up for e-mails. We have a 125g fresh, 75 gal salt, 14gal salt, 30 gal salt (quarantine tank), fixing to buy a 155gal salt tank, and a 40 gal not in use. We mostly buy from Amazon or visit our LFS's which all are located a minimum of 45 min from us. Would be nice to have another RO/DI system downstairs since that's where our sump is located and (future) water mixing station is.

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FB liked

Email subscribed.

I have bought equipment from multiple vendors, if I had to pick one I have bought the most from BRS would be on top. Marine depot and saltwateraquarium.com would also be on the list.

Thanks for the chance

GrizFyrFyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All steps complete.
I usually buy all my products on Amazon if I am not shopping locally.

Last edited:

Desgada

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have done the first two steps, so this is my final step.

I have been purchasing all my supplies from Petco, but recently had a friend tell me that I should he going to two specificsites. I will be looking at saltwaterfish.com and liveaquaria.com. Of course, because I am only starting out I am sure that I will be finding different plavrs based on quality and service. Hope this meets the qualifications.

Drew25151234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy all my reef supplies from BulkReefSupply.com and my local store here in Denver Co, aquamart and the fish Den.

Mauricio Vinueza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get my fish and supplies at LFS, I get sand and rock from a place called marine warehouse in Tampa Florida along with a place called corral coral around the same area. I get my fish from a fish store called The Aquarium & Fish Store in Brandon Florida. I never buy any fish online due to the fact I can't choose the fish based on personality which I is what I look for in fish

Tbabcock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy from many different locations. My LFS is The Reef hear in Indianapolis, also buy from Modern Aquatics on the south side. I order on line from BRS and Premium Aquatics for item i cant get local.

Bryon6974

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked on fb and subscribed what an awesome give away thank you for showing this opportunity for the aquatic life twist in RO/DI giveaway !

Bryon6974

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy from a lfs right down the road corals , live rock etc reasonable prices but i wish their was mor variety but i cant argue because he lets me help maintain his reef tanks and other animal enclosures

KDuck

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought the majority of my reef supplies from Bulk Reef Supply and Dr. foster and Smith. Please enter me in your RODI give away.

Annette Garcia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased my tank used from a local reefer. My led I purchased from eBay. Everything else I purchased from my lfs.

thinktank

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchase most of my aquatic hardware from Amazon. I like to compare the ratings VS prices to get the best deal. My tank and stand were bought via Craigslist post. My sump was built custom from parts at Home Depot and PetCo. I buy my fish/corals from various LFS in the LA area, or sometimes PetCo if they look healthy and are decent price. Have yet to buy any live stock online (due to shipping cost....).

Dan S.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signed up, Liked, and I buy from BRS, Marine Depot, and Amazon

Mr.Rocc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signed up and Liked! First off thank you for the option. Secondly, unfortunately for me I only have one LFS near me and they are, not to be crude, decent.... I normally am forced to purchase online at BRS or Marine Depot who both are amazing!

DavidMc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchase most of my aquatic hardware from Amazon. I like to compare the ratings VS prices to get the best deal. My tank and stand were bought via Craigslist post. My sump was built custom from parts at Home Depot and PetCo. I buy my fish/corals from various LFS in the LA area, or sometimes PetCo if they look healthy and are decent price. Have yet to buy any live stock online (due to shipping cost....).

Buying online can be great. I normally wait till they have a free shipping sale and then order. Most of what I have has been from online and haven't been disappointed yet. :)

Back