Aquaticlife T5 hybrid question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Docjpath
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Docjpath

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2017
Messages
43
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the process of starting a new tank, 46 x 20 x 30. I have been looking at the new hybrid T5 lights and was wondering if I can start with just the 4 T5s (2 blues, 2 actinics) and add LEDs later? I am also looking at just getting new SBreeflights Ultra 45s and foregoing T5s all together, but have not seen many reviews on the 45s. No experience with T5s, just have done LEDs.

Goal is to have mixed reef, LPS and Zoas on bottom, SPS in middle and top.
 
You can definitely start with just the T-5s :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new