Aquawhiz pH probe failure

  • Thread starter Thread starter Feet4Fish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2015
Messages
2,133
Reaction score
2,689
Location
Lynn, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For about the last week at least once a day the Aquawhiz will report the pH probe failed. The other times it runs throughout the day it will function fine and report the pH probe at 100%. Anyone else see this or have any thoughts?
 
For about the last week at least once a day the Aquawhiz will report the pH probe failed. The other times it runs throughout the day it will function fine and report the pH probe at 100%. Anyone else see this or have any thoughts?
Have you tried emailing them? Looks like they are out of India.
 
For about the last week at least once a day the Aquawhiz will report the pH probe failed. The other times it runs throughout the day it will function fine and report the pH probe at 100%. Anyone else see this or have any thoughts?
Have you tried emailing them? Looks like they are out of India.
Not yet. I will do that. I love the unit is and it’s worked flawlessly.
 
Not yet. I will do that. I love the unit is and it’s worked flawlessly.
This is great to learn. I do hope they have good customer service. If so, I will look into using them after I get my system set up again.

I went MIA for a few years but do remember you from my last swim around R2R. Good to see you're still here!
 
Not yet. I will do that. I love the unit is and it’s worked flawlessly.
There's something about the probe lead, and how it's a little susceptible to tension or wobbling if I remember correctly, although I think they say it was fixed now. Somewhere in the link below, I think, lol

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/a...without-reagent-aquawiz.1073924/post-12865716
Or this one; it's one or the other;

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/i...ontroller-with-reagent”.1115875/post-13652593
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new