Archaic37 20L. Nano in 90

archaic37

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2012
Messages
125
Reaction score
6
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rock has been cycling for a couple months now. Finally got the stand ready and sand in. Light will be up this weekend.

The bag was so I wouldn't disturb the sand. Didn't work really well lol

So far I have been using old water change water from my 40B which is a low nutrient system to fill up the 20. I plan to continue this for weekly water changes.

uploadfromtaptalk1404167260595.jpg
 
I am disqualifying myself because I don't really want to keep up and I stocked this thing with way more than the $500 FMV worth of corals. Best of luck to everyone.

14757121731_f93205fec4_k.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new