May 15, 2024 #1 HII315 New Member View Badges Joined Apr 8, 2021 Messages 3 Reaction score 4 Location Houston What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I was wondering if fragswaps were still a thing. I don't see much about them anymore. Is it just a thing of the past?
I was wondering if fragswaps were still a thing. I don't see much about them anymore. Is it just a thing of the past?
May 15, 2024 #2 tzabor10 2500 Club Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jul 21, 2023 Messages 2,957 Reaction score 3,138 Location Syracuse What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Lots of them are popping up at local places. Check with your local fish store
May 15, 2024 #3 ryanjohn1 Valuable Member View Badges R2R App User Delaware Reef Club Hospitality Award EPRA Member Ohio Reefer My Aquarium Showcase Joined Nov 22, 2020 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 4,711 Location quakertown Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Swaps are still a thing. Honestly Facebook is a pretty good resource to find them in your area. Join all the local clubs and you should find them
Swaps are still a thing. Honestly Facebook is a pretty good resource to find them in your area. Join all the local clubs and you should find them
May 15, 2024 #4 Doctorgori 5000 Club Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 18, 2019 Messages 6,280 Reaction score 8,528 Location Myrtle Beach What state or country do you live in South Carolina Rating - 100% 2 0 0 be lucky you are in a densely populated area, where I am at your are lucky to get salt pork and other provisions at the general store. (If “Mr.Haney” or Mr.Drucker are in) Houston has a pretty robust reefing community I believe
be lucky you are in a densely populated area, where I am at your are lucky to get salt pork and other provisions at the general store. (If “Mr.Haney” or Mr.Drucker are in) Houston has a pretty robust reefing community I believe
Jun 25, 2024 #5 knockout Active Member View Badges EPRA Member Joined Dec 1, 2007 Messages 428 Reaction score 212 Location Mount Pocono, PA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Most definitely the 2nd best source of corals,1st is your locals fellow reefers
Jun 25, 2024 #6 Gumbies R Us God, Bouldering, and Reefing View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Reef Squad Reef Squad Leader Partner Member 2026 Partner Member 2027 Excellence Award RGB R2R Secret Santa 2024 R2R App User Secret Santa Database Team Article Contributor Hospitality Award Article Administrator RASOC Member ThreadAward My Aquarium Showcase Joined Nov 10, 2022 Messages 30,925 Reaction score 54,402 Location North Georgia Seller Rating 5 ★ Rating Count 2 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I see them being mentioned a lot!