Are fragswaps still a thing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HII315
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HII315

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if fragswaps were still a thing. I don't see much about them anymore. Is it just a thing of the past?
 
Swaps are still a thing. Honestly Facebook is a pretty good resource to find them in your area. Join all the local clubs and you should find them
 
be lucky you are in a densely populated area, where I am at your are lucky to get salt pork and other provisions at the general store. (If “Mr.Haney” or Mr.Drucker are in)

Houston has a pretty robust reefing community I believe
 
I see them being mentioned a lot!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new