Are jaw fish and dwarf angelfish compatible?

Porcupine Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2023
Messages
183
Reaction score
63
Location
Colorado springs
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a flame angel in my 125 gallon reef and he has been in there for 1 or 2 months. Saw a good sized yellow head jaw fish and I thought about buying him, but if I put the jaw fish in the tank will the flame angel and jaw fish get along, or will the flame angel pick at him?
 
I currently have a flame angel in my 125 gallon reef and he has been in there for 1 or 2 months. Saw a good sized yellow head jaw fish and I thought about buying him, but if I put the jaw fish in the tank will the flame angel and jaw fish get along, or will the flame angel pick at him?
They should be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new