Are my clownfish... Broken?

BigTomo003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got my occy clowns a bta a week or 2 ago, been doing great, only moved an inch to the right of where I wanted it to be and has stayed there ever since. Has all its bubbles and is really colourful. My clowns seem interested in it, they used to host the back corner of the tank but now I think they have hosted the nem, but thing is they are sleeping underneath the nem and hosting there. The female occasionally touches the tenticals but she hasn't actually been in yet. Is this a good sign they will move into it in the coming weeks? Or is it just a coincidence?

I've never seen a clown pair host the foot of a nem lol

The lights have just came on so its dim and the nem hasn't open yet but hopefully I can see what I mean

Screenshot_20201127-085901.png

MeanGull

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give them time. I'm sure the anemone will make a wonderful host once these two are comfortable with living "upstairs". They know what they're doing, despite being clowns. :)

LesPoissons

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clowns can take forever to get settled right with a nem, or they can do it right away. They are an odd fish. Just give it time.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back