Are my clownfish... Broken?

BigTomo003

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2020
Messages
411
Reaction score
181
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got my occy clowns a bta a week or 2 ago, been doing great, only moved an inch to the right of where I wanted it to be and has stayed there ever since. Has all its bubbles and is really colourful. My clowns seem interested in it, they used to host the back corner of the tank but now I think they have hosted the nem, but thing is they are sleeping underneath the nem and hosting there. The female occasionally touches the tenticals but she hasn't actually been in yet. Is this a good sign they will move into it in the coming weeks? Or is it just a coincidence?


I've never seen a clown pair host the foot of a nem lol

The lights have just came on so its dim and the nem hasn't open yet but hopefully I can see what I mean

Screenshot_20201127-085901.png
 
Give them time. I'm sure the anemone will make a wonderful host once these two are comfortable with living "upstairs". They know what they're doing, despite being clowns. :)
 
Clowns can take forever to get settled right with a nem, or they can do it right away. They are an odd fish. Just give it time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new