Are my plans functional?

AC1211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So, on the saltwater side my tank had a bad velvet or ich out read. Yet, I don't want to remove that one fish. Instead I will only keep one fish. After I change my rodi filters and do a few water changes, I intend to try LPS corals and rock flower nem again after a diamond goby and coral beauty took out most corals.. Maybe some other anemone as well but note my pumps don't have new guards yet so I have to take care of that. Do you all think my plan for recovering the tank is sufficient since I won't be keeping any other fish? Just easy corals and anemones just on water changes.

Also for those on the freshwater side, do you think my waiting game will work or should I trade in both fish now and switch out?

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the saltwater side, my tank had a bad velvet or ich out break. I don't want to remove that one fish. Instead I will only keep one fish. ....Do you all think my plan for recovering the tank is sufficient since I won't be keeping any other fish? Just easy corals and anemones just on water changes.

You can manage ich to some degree. It depends on the fish and your plan to keep it at bay.
Ich/ Velvet will not effect corals.
Ich will be in your tank as long as you have fish in that tank
A small tank with water changes can work for soft coral . You will need water movement.

Also for those on the freshwater side, do you think my waiting game will work or should I trade in both fish now and switch out?
I have no idea what you are asking.

OP
OP
A

AC1211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can manage ich to some degree. It depends on the fish and your plan to keep it at bay.
Ich/ Velvet will not effect corals.
Ich will be in your tank as long as you have fish in that tank
A small tank with water changes can work for soft coral . You will need water movement.

I have no idea what you are asking.
Woops I thought the video had the question. If depending on my two big cichlids to not rip each other apart is a decent plan. I was asking in case anyone has any freshwater experience.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back