Are T5 LEDS same as T5 Fluorescents?

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh... I missed location

I know they have AI prime there, but yes, more expensive.

OP
OP
Uzair Aiman

Uzair Aiman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those, nicrew, or led bars like orphek or quanta are great for the price. I'm not sure though how much these are in the op's country or their availability there
Thats one of the main problems I face here, the availability of the items. Ill do some more research on what I can find here

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats one of the main problems I face here, the availability of the items. Ill do some more research on what I can find here

If you find some bulbs and you have questions, you can post it on here and see if the t5 crowd can help you narrow down bulbs if you can't get a hold of t5 bulbs made for reef tanks. If you do so, make sure to try and find the spectrum and other details of the bulb

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really sure about aliexpress and if its trustworthy. Heard that aliexpress' shipment are kinda bonkers
I've ordered several things, including the LED light bar, and have never had an issue. Not saying it can't happen, but I've never had any issues. I buy all my Jebao equipment from Aliexpress, which has been (3) different wavemakers, a doser, and a pump. I've also ordered the LED bar. Often times, you can select shipping from a US warehouse now. If not, shipping from china can take a couple weeks.

There are sellers on there will even make custom spectrum led bars for you. you tell them what color emitters you want and in what order and they will make it for you.... or you can just go with one of the off the shelf models. I got one of the 470nm bars for additional coverage on my tank. Planning to add another one too.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back